As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, rental prices in Islamabad can vary widely based on factors such as the location, size, and amenities of the property. Keep in mind that rental prices can change over time due to market fluctuations and other factors. It’s always a good idea to check with local real estate sources for the most up-to-date information Apartment for rent Centaurus Mall Islamabad.
To give you a general idea, here are some approximate monthly rental ranges for different types of properties in Islamabad:
- One-Bedroom Apartment:
- Depending on the area and facilities, the rent for a one-bedroom apartment can range from PKR 20,000 to PKR 60,000 or more per month.
- Two-Bedroom Apartment:
- Monthly rents for two-bedroom apartments can vary widely, starting from around PKR 30,000 and going up to PKR 100,000 or more, depending on the location and amenities.
- Three-Bedroom Apartment/House:
- For larger apartments or houses with three bedrooms, the monthly rent can range from PKR 40,000 to PKR 150,000 or higher, depending on the area and facilities.
- Luxury Apartments or Penthouses:
- Luxury apartments or penthouses in upscale areas may have higher rental prices, ranging from PKR 80,000 to several lakhs per month.
- Gated Communities (Bahria Town, DHA):
- In gated communities like Bahria Town or Defense Housing Authority (DHA), rental prices can vary based on the type and size of the property. Expect a range from PKR 40,000 to PKR 150,000 or more for various property types.
Sure, I can help you with that. There are often new property projects and apartments for rent in Islamabad. To get the most up-to-date information, I recommend checking real estate projects, Centaurus Mall, F sectors E Sectors I-8 Sector I-8/4 I-8 Markaz Islamabad. where you can easily Get Good available apartments for rent in the area.Islamabad Apartments Luxury Apartments Furnished Apartment Islamabad Apartment Sale and on Rent in Islamabad Pakistan Fully Furnished Apartments Fully Furnished Flats Sale in Islamabad Pakistan.